Our classes begin from UKG to Standard V. Inspired by our founder’s ideals, we draw together different methods of education focusing on hands-on, play-way and activity based learning. Team-work, cooperation and self-reliance are stressed on.
Children are inspired to develop curiosity and creativity in learning, moving beyond books to explore the world around them. With airy classrooms, designed for free movement of children and stocked with educational aids, we believe in providing the best of education for children from all socio-economic backgrounds.
- Airy and well-ventilated classrooms with smart boards right from UKG onwards.
- Computer halls with educational software
- Well stocked libraries for our children, including books for visually challenged children.
- Laboratories where teachers and children can jointly experiment in science practicals moving beyond books to exploring the world around them. Right from UKG onwards, science practicals are introduced in various ways.
- Halls for art, dance, music and other craft based activities
- Play area for the younger ones.